Course Offerings for Students between the ages of 3-4 years
We are excited to include the following class options for students who are between the ages of 3-4yrs. by August 1st, 2018. These classes are designed to be able to be taken separately or paired together. Performance options are not required and are flexible, meaning you can take more than one class and perform multiple times or just perform once. Class descriptions and schedule options are listed below.
Please feel free to contact our office with any questions you may have about this age division!
This class is designed for 3-4 year old students. The class consists of basic ballet technique. Students will also be exposed to creative movement exercises and introduced to musicality. We integrate social skills, such as taking turns, cooperation, working with others, and using friendly words and actions. Due to the variances within early childhood development, students are grouped together in classes based upon the level most suitable for their abilities.
This class is designed for 3-4 year old students. The class consists of basic jazz technique and fundamentals. We incorporate practice of motor skills with attention given to spatial awareness, while also introducing concepts of music, movement sequencing, and rhythm.
· Monday 1:00-2:00 Pre-Ballet
· Monday 3:30-4:30 Pre-Ballet
· Monday 4:30-5:30 Pre-Jazz
· Monday 5:30-6:15 Pre-Ballet 45min
· Monday 6:30-7:15 Pre-Ballet 45min
· Tuesday 1:00-2:00 Pre-Jazz
· Tuesday 3:30-4:30 Pre-Jazz
· Tuesday 5:30-6:30 Pre-Ballet
· Tuesday 6:30-7:15 Pre-Jazz 45min
· Wednesday 1:00-2:00 Pre-Ballet
· Wednesday 3:30-4:30 Pre-Ballet
· Wednesday 4:30-5:30 Pre-Jazz
· Wednesday 5:30-6:30 Pre-Ballet
· Thursday 1:15-2:00 Pre-Ballet 45min
· Thursday 3:30-4:30 Pre-Ballet
· Thursday 4:30-5:15 Pre-Ballet 45min
· Friday 1:00-2:00 Pre-Ballet
· Friday 3:30-4:15 Pre-Jazz